Email hosting may seem pretty straightforward, but the truth is that manyservicesplace a lot of restrictions on the number of addresses or storage space that can be created. Some mail hosting companies initially lure consumers with very low prices. However, in fact, these services are similar in quality to those provided for free. For example, there is usually no charge for the defaultspamfilter. In this article, we’ve only covered the best mail vendors. In the course of the analysis, security, price, and ease of use were prioritized.
What if you don’t have time? Let’s take a look at the best email hosting services for business
- InterServer – A budget mail hosting company that offers unlimited accounts and storage space
- Hostinger – An affordable email solution that integrates video and advanced productivity tools
What to look for in the best mail hosts for business
In the process of finding the best mail hosting, we focused on the following:
- Mail security. Because they send and receive important business information via email, they are often targeted by malicious actors. It’s essential to have a means to protect your account from cyberattacks, spam, and viruses.
- Ease of use. You should be able to easily create and manage email accounts. It’s nice to have integration with mobile-friendly clients, as a lot of correspondence is read over mobile.
- Reasonable price. You don’t always have to invest a lot of money in your business. This time, only the best value mail hosts are included in this list.
- Sender reputation. If you classify a specific account as malicious, all emails sent using the same IP will be blocked. We only looked at hosts with a certain level of sender trust.
- The number of mail accounts and the size of the mailbox. The more mail accounts and storage space you have, the better. If every time a team member is added, the cost is added, which is not very attractive.
Once you’ve decided on the right mail hosting company for you, follow our step-by-step guide to configure your mail account!
1. InterServer – a mailhost with unlimited capacity and accounts
InterServer was honored to be the first to be introduced with unlimited resources andeaseofuse. As long as you have a browser and an internet connection, you can access and use your mailbox from any device, whether it’s desktop or mobile. You can configure your mail client to use any mail agent you want, including Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook, Gmail, or Horde. This makes it easy to manage multiple accounts from a single interface without switching accounts.
InterServer’s mail hosting helps the customer support team adapt tithe service. This is especially useful if you already have a domain name or if you’re changing email hosting companies. On the other hand, you can also use mail hosting services with the full-featured shared hosting plan provided by InterServer. With this plan, you can also build a great portfolio site that can be used as a business card.InterServer